Using Sort Item Function
The Sort Item Function allows you to rearrange the order of the selected items properties.
- To use the Sort Item function, select the Category from which you wish to Sort Items.
- Select the action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- From the Category Actions menu select Sort. This will bring up a Scroll menu of Sort options. Select the type of Sort you wish to undertake from the Scroll Menu.
- Then select Sort which appears at the bottom centre of the Scroll Menu. The category is now Sorted into the chosen format.
- To return to the Main Menu select the Back action icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.