Using Basic Search Function
The Basic Search Function enables you to search for items within your database using key words.
- From the home screen, bring up the Main Menu by swiping from left to right.
- Select the Search option from the Menu.
- Type the desired Key Word into the Basic Search Text Box. Predictive Text will present options as the detail is being entered. Select from this Predictive text function to save time.
- After entering your keyword into the search information field, click on Search which appears in blue just below the Basic Search Text Box. This will bring up all items containing the text entered into the Search Box
- Select the desired item and you will be taken to that items page in your database.