Using Advanced Search Function
For a more refined/detailed Search, use the Advanced Search Function.
- From the home screen, bring up the Main Menu by swiping from left to right.
- Select Search. Click on the Advanced tab which appears at top centre screen.
- Click on Set property name. This will bring up a Scroll Menu listing all the property item values you have entered into your data base.
- Scroll through and select the name of the Property Name field you wish to Search on then click Select.
- Commence the Search by tapping the large blue Advanced search text displayed at the bottom of the window. Your results will display.
- Click on Search top left hand corner to go back to the search window.
You can further refine your search using the Filter Option, which enables searching of Property Values in addition to Property names.
- To use the filter, type the Property Value you wish to add into your search into the Select Filter Option Text field which appears in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Once you start typing the Apps AND logic, along with Predictive Text, will automatically bring up Value options which are directly associated with the Property Name you have entered.
- Once the desired Value displays, click the Add Filter blue text which appears towards the lower right hand corner of the screen. The more Filters you add, the more specific and refined your Search will be.
- Once all the desired Filters have been added, select the Advanced Search action icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This will bring up all Items found by the Advanced Search.
- Again click on Search top left hand corner of the screen to take you back into your search window if you need to refine or adjust your search further.