Delete Item Property
The Delete Item Property function allows you to delete an item property which is no longer required.
- To Delete Item Property select the category from the Home Page in which the Item you wish to modify appears.
- Select the Item from which you want to Delete Item Property.
- Select the edit action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the red - icon next to the Item Property you wish to delete.
- This will display a red Delete icon at the end of the Item Property line. Tap the Delete action icon. This will remove the selected Item Property field.
- When finished, select the Save action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Back in the top left hand corner of the screen to return to the items menu.