Templates can be created to help assist data entry, speed of entry and consistency of data collected across all collections. For ideas on what a template might look like, open up a new item and click Use Template. Select a Template to view.
To create a new template,
- From Home Page swipe from left of screen to right to bring up the Main Menu.
- Select Templates from the Main Menu.
- Tap the right side of the screen or swipe from right to left to hide the menu.
- To begin creating your New Template select the + action icon in the top right of screen.
- Type your desired Template name into the Template Name field.
- To assign individual requirements/prerequisites/descriptors to your template, tap the Add a New Property field to add a specifications.
- Tap on the Add a New property action icon.
- Enter the applicable detail into the Property Name and value fields. Add as many as required.
- To remove an unwanted Property, tap on the - action icon to the left of the Property Name field. This will bring up a Delete action icon.
- Tap on the Delete action icon and that Property Field will be removed.
- To save your New Template tap the back action icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. Your new Template is now saved and ready to use.