The Add Photo function enables you to add images to your database.
- From the home screen, select the relevant category then click on the Item you wish to Add an Image to.
- Click Edit in the top right hand corner of the screen. This will bring up a [[Camera}} icon in the bottom left hand corner off the screen.
- Tap on the Camera icon. This will bring up the In App Camera function.
- Take the photo as required.
- When satisfied with the Image quality click on Use Photo in the top right hand corner off the screen. This will save the Image to your database.
- Repeat the process to attach more images to your item – you may attach more than one.
- To save your new Image select Save in the top right hand corner of the Item Details screen.
Learn more about the In App Camera function and more detail of its features on the Using Camera Function page.