Add Item Property
Item properties enable you to record details about specific items, i.e. value, colour, size, origin etc. These are searchable fields and are completely customisable to fit your collection.
- To Add Item Properties, select the category from the Home Page in which the Item you wish to modify appears.
- Click on the Item you wish to add specific details about, then select the edit action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Add a New Property in the lower centre of the screen. Fill out the Item Property Name and Value fields as required. Repeat the process to as many new Item Property fields as required.
If you wish to reorder these fields,
- tap the three horizontal lines at the outer right of the screen beside the value field you wish to move, hold, then drag and drop it into the desired position.
- When finished, select the Save action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click on Back in the top left hand corner of the screen to return to the items menu.