The Add Item function enables the user to add new items to the database.
- From the Home Page select the Category into which you wish to Add an Item to.
- Select the Action icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Select Create New from the Category actions menu. This will bring up the item details screen.
- Select Edit in the top right hand corner. If using an item ID code add this to the [ID] field. The Item Category name will automatically display in the Category Field.
- To add item properties to the new item, click on Add a New Property which appears in the centre of the screen and fill in the applicable details.
If you would like to use a predefined template to add property fields to an item, in the Item Details window,
- select the Use Template action key which appears bottom left hand corner of the screen, immediately above the Camera Icon.
- Select the desired Template from the Template scroll Menu then tap Use Template. This will automatically import the desired template into the Item Details screen. From here add information as desired into Property Fields. A template helps to …
If you would like to add an image to the new item,
- tap on the Camera icon found in the bottom left hand side of the screen. This will bring up the Camera function.
- Take photos as required tapping Use Photo to add images to your new item page.
If at any point you wish not to continue with the newly added item,
- select the Cancel action icon in the top left hand corned of the screen. This will bring up the instruct me menu where you may chose to either save or discard your changes to the item.
- To save your newly added item click save at the top left hand corner of the screen. Your new item will now be added to the selected Category.
- To return to the Category Home Page select the Back action key in the top left hand corner of the screen. You will now be able to access and view your newly added item from the Category Home Page screen by tapping on the item image.